At urbanmine we recycle metal, electronics, batteries and catalytic converters. Using innovative processes and modern equipment, we prepare all the materials to be reused in a safe way that’s good for the environment and good for our customers. Our public scales are our promise to be honest and transparent. We also sell ingot and help you recycle eWaste. Our clean yard and friendly staff ensure it’s a great experience from the moment you arrive whether you’re buying, selling or disposing.
Click + to open. Click – to close.
There are a few items we cannot accept. They include:
- Hazardous materials (paint, oil, antifreeze)
- Radioactive Materials (smoke detectors, radium luminous devices)
- Non-metallic items (tires, wood, ceramics)
- Compressed gas cylinders (propane, helium)
- Items containing refrigerants (compressors, air conditioners)
- Items containing PCB’s (transformers, capacitors)
- Explosives (firearms, live ammunition)
- Flammable materials (gasoline, solvents, oil)
- Other hazardous materials (pesticides, fluorescent lights, thermostats)
Please contact us if you’re unsure if we can accept your items.